I am a native Oregonian who enjoys serving the members of my community in Oregon's state and federal courts. My areas of practice are personal injury and family law.
I strongly emphasize the importance of excellent client service and communication. Knowing that legal conflict can be a huge source of uncertainty and discomfort, I work hard to ensure that my clients have a sense for where they stand in the legal process. I also make sensible, cost effective resolution a priority in my cases. Whether a case can be resolved through a letter, mediation, or jury trial, I am committed to serving my client's needs every step of the way. I have helped many clients obtain favorable settlements and verdicts in auto accident and other types of cases.
I have been a shareholder in the law firm since September 2006.
Outside of the office, I enjoy spending time with my wife and kids, and playing squash.
Areas of Practice
- University of Oregon School of Law (J.D., 2003)
- Evergreen State College (B.S., Liberal Arts, 1996)
Admitted to Practice
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association