For the past 21 years, I have helped individuals, families, and small businesses in Oregon develop solutions to a variety of legal problems. I take a pragmatic, goal-oriented approach to helping my clients achieve success. While there are many attorneys in Oregon, I hope to stand out through a relentless focus on solving problems for my clients.
Whether I am drafting an estate plan, negotiating a settlement, or advising a business owner - my focus is the same: achieving my client's goals at the lowest possible cost. To that end, I promise to always give a client an honest analysis of the client's case.
As a former economics major, I view the practice of law as a business. I am providing a service to a consumer of legal services - my client. When I provide a better service at a lower cost compared to other lawyers, my client and I will both benefit. I work hard to build long-term relationships with clients who will consult with me about a variety of legal issues.
While the practice of law is a business, it is also an art. As an attorney, I am constantly meeting unique people with unique problems. I truly enjoy helping clients overcome difficult legal issues to lead happier, healthier lives. I have been our firm's managing shareholder since August 2006.
Outside of the office, my interests include physical fitness, website development, gardening, and spending time with my family.
Areas of Practice
- University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law (J.D., 2001)
- University of Florida (B.S., Economics, 1998)
- Archmere Academy High School (1994)
- Law of Intestate Succession (Probate Process from Start to Finish), 2017, National Business Institute
- Working with Executors and Administrators (Probate Process from Start to Finish), 2016, National Business Institute
- Ethics (Probate Boot Camp), 2015, National Business Institute
- Keys to Managing Financial Information (Divorce Cases From Start to Finish for Paralegals), 2014, Insititute for Paralegal Education
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon